Your child's well-being and safety
In North Pediatrics history, we've never faced a challenge like COVID-19. But we know that together, we'll get through this.
At the onset, we limited in-person visits and focused on caring for your child through virtual visits when appropriate. While this technology approach has many benefits and will continue to be offered in certain circumstances, it also limited the type of services we could provide. After careful consideration, we are now accepting all in-person visits to office.
To ease any concerns you might have, we are taking great precautions to create the safest environment possible for patients, families and staff. These important safeguards include:
• Everyone who enters the North Pediatrics facility, including physicians and staff will be screened for fever and symptoms of respiratory infection, such as cough, shortness of breath or sore throat.
• Any symptomatic employee will be sent home.
• Any patient or parent who fails the screening will be evaluated further and may need to be rescheduled.
• Everyone in the building, including parents and patients over the age of 2 will be asked to wear a cloth mask, bandana or scarf at all times. Please bring a facial covering for you and your child.
• Only one parent/guardian can accompany the patient. Siblings will not be able to attend unless they have an appointment, as well.
• Our plan is to take patients directly to exam rooms; however, if there is a brief wait, we will ensure proper social distancing in the waiting area.
• Well child visits are scheduled during designated hours and always prior to any sick patient appointments.
• Primary care physicians and nurses are responding to the needs of sick children via telehealth visits. When it is essential to evaluate a sick child in person, they are offered an appointment at designated times to avoid exposing well children.
At North Pediatrics we are dedicated to the well-being of our patients, families and staff.
We look forward to seeing you soon!